CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Finale REFLECTION~


Seems like we are nearer to the end of course but it is not the end of learning process..For me, this is the beginning of learning that will never stop..

Life long learning is the most accurate phrase to explain this..I believe that as long as we live, we are learning in each angle of our life..From this course, I experienced new ways of teaching and learning..These strategies had broaden the way of thinking thus improvise the way we are living such as Fish Philosophy..
Communication is an integral part of learning..This class exposes me to communicate by sharing and caring with one another..I would like to express my gratitude to Prof Raja Maznah and all the tutors for being great models to us..Not only in class, but I find that Prof and our tutors had always put their best efforts to communicate wit us through ADEC..A lot of reminders and messages has been given which help and ease us a lot..Though I wasn' t able to reply them constantly but they did made my day=)
In addition, I also learn to communicate with the audience (Video making and Smart Board activities)..I start to think from others point of view..For instance,how to communicate with students through the materials?I believe that we had to know their characteristics, interests in spite of referring to the syllabus..Hence,I had improved my communication skills through Blogging, Chatting online..Hoping that I will improve my communication skills more and more..
Assignments of Blogging, Video making, Developing IWB activities really challenge my Critical thinking.. There are many considerations to be taken for all of this assignments..As for me, I questioned myself with (Wh' questions) to deal with assignments..
Here, Problem Solving coming into the session..Many strategies from different aspects would be thought of before making the final decision..These things had made us to be thoughtful.. Video making and Developing IWB activities were been assigned to be in group work..

Team Work are needed..I gained experiences from working with new friends..Respecting and accepting each other points of views gets in the way that I would like to describe as Ethics and Professional Values.. Working in group is a good idea for me in learning..Peer learning makes me realized the strengths and weaknesses of individuals..Thus, improved each one of us and complement each other.. Discussions were made through out the time given in order to produce the best works..
Leadership is also been developed from this course as we work in group.. In overall, I really satisfied and enjoyed my days in this course.. Thank you to Prof Raja Maznah and to all the tutors that had helped us a lot to discover new skills.. With that,I end my words here=)

0 comments: