CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Video Editing in Process



Life changes as time changes..
Before this, we had to find, adapt or modify etc resources from library or internet..And now, we ourselves had to produce the material..Now I realized that to make one was harder than to adapt one..For my assignment, I had already taken few scenes..
But somehow I still could feel the worries..Worries of how well my production will be..I knew that this course will be challenging..Just like the feeling of fighting with my own self..Build up my own skills and endurance..As well as my passion in teaching..
That's interesting..that's really interesting..
We have to think about our client which is the STUDENTS..meaning this video is not for anyone ELSE BUT MADE FOR STUDENTS..This is to make this video to be a success..Now let's do our best shot guys..huhu..This is the experience once in a lifetime, being both producer also actor or actress..btw we have to try hard to convince our client..
Good luck to all =)

4 comments:

kiDDo said...

yeah..
we have become everything..
producers.. actresses.. composers and even singers!
hahahaha.. who ever said that being a teacher is easy? you gotta think that again, mate..
anyway, lets brush up our skills and prepare for the digital world!!!

sharvabeauty said...

That is certainly a higly motivated speech..hehehe..
yup, i agree.. we have to produce our best as these video clips are meant for the students and that means they have to learn something from the clips and we have to make it a success.. not to forget we are actually learning sumtin for ourselves which might be useful for our life in future..u never know..
take care..

Iman said...

As the vid is meant for students, so better use the normal font.i have to chance my font because of it.huhu.tension.i have finish mine but need to modified it just because of it.so lazy to do that!!

Ijut said...

lolz, i haven't started doing it yet :P haha so many distraction....

the things that I'm good at are repairing and maintenance the comp. something like video and photo editing are not listed in my interest checklist so i don't bother to learn them.

basically I'm the same as other people, just a noob in these kind of stuff :D