CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

ME and Technology =)


This week, we had received our first assignment which is VIDEO EDITING..huhu, I felt just like in shoe of a script writer as well as a director's chair..I was thrilled yet very exciting to do all this stuff..Though I had no idea on how to use Window Movie Maker, I still curious to do this video thing..Thanks to Prof. Dr. Raja Maznah and Miss Ng as they really help me by giving me rough idea on how to proceed with this assignment..
So, friends lets do our best in our first assignment!! We'll see how does the product will be..As for sure, I believed all of us will give our best shot..Hoping all of us will support each other so that we could generate ourselves in becoming the greater person who possesses IT skill for teaching future children..

1 comments:

hedayah said...

yup.everyone now is talking about the video clip assignment.i know it's going to be hard for someone(including me)who are not familiar with video making.believe me, we'll get it done in anyways and most importantly, helping us to become more technology wise =)